New Revised file: Permutations_rev1
- Permutations and Combinations – a study of arrangements.
- Arrangements can be ordered or unordered also known as selections.
- This site also shows the relationship between combinations and permutations.
- Permutations is always greater than combinations as this proof above shows
The cross method is the most useful method to factorize a quadratic expression. In this slides, it is shown in detail how it is done.
Factorise quadratic expresisons
Here is a presentation on solving one unknown variable for algebra.
Some guidelines are presented, but it should not replace lots of practice and rigorous exercises.
Sec1 solving one unknown in algebra
- Algebra is the key and all students must have a solid foundation.
- I hope you enjoy the problem solving as much as I do.
File is here: Intro_Algebra_r1
Some very basic fundamentals are shown here
I hope you enjoy learning it
A simple note on parallel lines and angles related to it.
Lines and Angles